Monday, November 18, 2013

Free Printable Today I am Thankful Artwork

Free Printable "Today I Am Thankful" Artwork from B.Nute productions
The holiday season is officially upon us. There is just a little more than a week until Thanksgiving, and then December festivities follow quickly behind. To celebrate this year I've decided to dedicate the next 6 weeks to a free holiday printables spree! I look forward to creating all sorts of goodies you can use through out the season and beyond.

First up is a whimsical, hand drawn "Today I Am Thankful" printable. It's perfect to frame and place on your fireplace mantle, bookshelf, or shelf behind your kitchen sink. When things get really hectic this season, read it (and reread again) and remember to take a deep breathe and be thankful!

There's a lot going on in my family right now, and although some has been quite stressful, I do realize everyday that I am VERY thankful! It's hard to remember when times are tough, but perhaps that's when it's an even better reminder.

So, enjoy this free printable, and the printables to come in the next coming weeks, and today be thankful!

Free Printable "Today I Am Thankful" Artwork
Today I Am Thankful Free Printable 5"x7" Artwork by B.Nute productions
Instructions for Printing Your "Today I Am Thankful" 5x7 Artwork
1. Select the link above at the bottom of the image, and print out the artwork on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. Use white card stock to add some weight to the art.
2. Cut out the sign and put in an festive 5"x7" frame. Decorate your space with the art.

Printable items are copyright protected, and provided free of charge by B.Nute productions for personal use only. B.Nute's printables can not be sold, altered, or provided for download on any other site. For questions or inquiries, please contact B.Nute productions.

0 comments: